With more than 20 years of speaking to thousands of people in trade organizations, corporations, governments, non-profits, communities and classrooms across the globe, Dr. White delivers talks with an engaging style, relevant content and a dash of humor, that engage, inspire, educate, and motivates audiences to transform their organizations and their lives. She has built a reputation for thought-provoking keynotes, lectures, presentations and workshops that lead to paradigm shifts, organizational change and personal growth.
Speaking / Workshops / Seminars
- Manage the Stress of COVID19: a stress management workshop specific to the global pandemic
- Manage the stress of racial trauma: a stress management workshop specific to helping non-white participants and allies deal with the trauma of oppressive violence
- De-fatiguing Compassion: Preventing and eliminating compassion fatigue – a workshop for helping professions
- Beating Burnout: Re-discovering the joy of your workday life
- Building Emotional Resilience: Four key strategies
- Success with Less Stress: Healthier and happier workplaces and workforces through organizational design, individual stress management techniques and lifestyle changes.
- Improving Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging: Customized for the organization
- No Stigma: De-stigmatize mental illness and changing the narrative from hazard to hope
- Mental Health at Work: How organizations can promote mental wellness through workplace strategies
Past clients include: Los Angeles Department of Mental Health, NAACP, JPMorganChase, Gainsight, Network on Social Work Management, Public Counsel, Engineers Without Borders, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Belize Red Cross, Uganda Ministry of Health.
Download Speaker One-Sheet