With more than 20 years of speaking to thousands of people in trade organizations, corporations, governments, non-profits, communities and classrooms across the globe, Dr. White delivers talks with an engaging style, relevant content and a dash of humor, that engage, inspire, educate, and motivates audiences to transform their organizations and their lives. She has built a reputation for thought-provoking keynotes, lectures, presentations and workshops that lead to paradigm shifts, organizational change and personal growth.
Speaking / Workshops / Seminars
- Improving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Customized for the organization
- Managing for Mental Wellness: Prevent burnout in organizations and build healthier and happier workplaces and workforces
- Success with Less Stress: Live a healthier and happier life using stress management techniques and lifestyle changes
- No Stigma: Destigmatize mental illness and change the narrative from hazard to hope
- Mentally Well: Lifestyle hacks for mental wellness and emotional resilience
- From Disaster to Deterrence: Shifting from crisis intervention to crisis prevention in mental health services
Past clients include: NAACP, JPMorganChase, Gainsight, Engineers Without Borders, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Network on Social Work Management, Public Counsel, Belize Red Cross, Uganda Ministry of Health and universities across the globe.
Download Speaker One-Sheet