With more than 20 years of speaking to thousands of people in trade organizations, corporations, governments, non-profits, communities and classrooms across the globe, Dr. White delivers talks with an engaging style, relevant content and a dash of humor, that engage, inspire, educate, and motivates audiences to transform their organizations and their lives. She has built a reputation for thought-provoking keynotes, lectures, presentations and workshops that lead to paradigm shifts, organizational change and personal growth.
Speaking / Workshops / Seminars
- Improving Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Customized for the organization
- Managing for Mental Wellness: Prevent burnout in organizations and build healthier and happier workplaces and workforces
- Success with Less Stress: Live a healthier and happier life using stress management techniques and lifestyle changes
- No Stigma: Destigmatize mental illness and change the narrative from hazard to hope
- Mentally Well: Lifestyle hacks for mental wellness and emotional resilience
Past clients include: Los Angeles Department of Mental Health, NAACP, JPMorganChase, Gainsight, Network on Social Work Management, Public Counsel, Engineers Without Borders, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Belize Red Cross, Uganda Ministry of Health.
Download Speaker One-Sheet