With more than 20 years of speaking to thousands of people in trade organizations, corporations, governments, non-profits, communities and classrooms across the globe, Dr. White delivers talks with an engaging style, relevant content and a dash of humor, that engage, inspire, educate, and motivates audiences to transform their organizations and their lives. She has built a reputation for thought-provoking keynotes, lectures, presentations and workshops that lead to paradigm shifts, organizational change and personal growth.
Speaking / Workshops / Seminars
- Managing for Mental Wellness: Create healthier and happier workplaces and workforces
- Mentally Well: Lifestyle hacks for mental wellness and emotional resilience
- Success with Less Stress: Live a more peaceful and productive life
- Banishing Burnout: Build engaging workplaces and engaged workforces
- Being a Good Neighbor: Corporate strategies for connecting to local communities
- Meds and Madness: How the med-first strategy compromises recovery from mental illness
- From Disaster to Deterrence: Shifting from crisis intervention to crisis prevention in mental health services
- Crazy but Competent: Destigmatize mental illness and change the narrative from hazard to hope
Past clients include: JPMorgan Chase, Engineers Without Borders, National Alliance on Mental Illness, Belize Red Cross, Uganda Ministry of Health and universities across the globe.